Wednesday 17 August 2011

The keys i keep forgetting



      "Understanding needs the key of liberated thinking"...
 If I had a buck for every time this happens, I’d make my own operating system, and at the same time make a rival company to Google and Facebook. Give Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates a run for their money. Leave stress marks on their face, as I book bills out of bank gates. I keep forgetting my keys and I don’t know why it happens but it does. Sometimes I leave my car keys; sometimes I leave my house keys. Once, I even forgot a key to the little box of keys (I’ve this so that I don’t forget my keys and forget them somewhere). Sometimes I wonder what is so special about keys. I mean they are all metal and jagged edged. In fact, I believe this world should be without any keys. Imagine a key free world, no more keeping those weird metal objects in your pocket, no more trying to remember where were you when the last time you saw them, and of course no more struggling with them at airport security checks. Sounds wonderful don’t it?
But, it won’t be judicious to wipe out all the keys all at the same time from the face of this earth right? After all we’ve been using them for ages. So let’s take an opposite scenario, for arguments sake.
After all, the keys in question are not only metallic.And each key has a character of its own. And then there are the metaphorical Keys which open doors, vistas I might add at that. They have answers. Keys are the answers to the questions life throws at us. To those vistas, which life opens up only after we’ve inserted a suitable key.  A “lock” of enlightenment might need the key of faith. A “lock” of faith perhaps needs the key of understanding. Understanding needs the key of liberated thinking. Liberated thinking in turn calls for the key of an unconventional mind. And this “Mona Lisa” mind requires a very simple key which we most often than not forget where we kept, a key which works even if it is rusted - “trying”. Perhaps the most direct key ever made: the key of beginnings, the key to the first step-first lesson.
Yes, sometimes it takes a lot of time to find the proper key and this waiting might even seem like a lifetime. But then again, didn’t someone say that it’s the journey that matters! The jagged edge of these keys symbolizes the ugliness of truth, the things we have to see to get inside. Their metallic surface is the symbol of harsh conundrums we have to go through to get the answers. And sometimes we can’t find them at the right moment maybe because sometimes it is not the right time to open a door… like I said; keys too have a character of their own maybe sometimes they know more.
Kindly Bookmark and Share

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Stumble Stumble

0 comments: