Monday 3 October 2011

In sickness and in health




 I do, I promise I’ll be with you in sickness and in health. I haven’t been well for some time, hence the absence from the blog! What? You people thought that I’ll leave you with half your brains fried? No, not at all, I am not leaving and I won’t be done until I have given you a complete brain fry! “BHEJA FRY” to be precise. Time flies by like a falcon and then it soars to great heights, looks at you from above, and laughs at you and if you are not careful it can even eat you like a prey. Your best buddies never leave you when you are down, right? 

Remember my best friend, I introduced to you guys. He got me thinking, nothing really changes when you are sick. Nothing or nobody stops. Your body does wind-down but the mind never stops. Sand in that timer doesn’t stop slipping. Reality shows don’t stop sucking (Sorry, I just had to do this!) World Politics doesn’t stop surprising and Pakistan can’t help but make terrorists and at the same time annoy her/his – (whatever it is) two daddies (Again, Please refer to the previous comment in the brackets)

Nothing stops in this world. It keeps flowing in a constant flow, like an unchannelized energy. Maybe some protons and neutrons would die in the process, some probably will never be able to make it till the end, but it’s the bigger picture that counts. So, the neutron will have to take care of itself to make sure that it survives because everybody’s eyes are on the bigger picture. 

But the point is that I’ am here till I have something to share. In sickness and in health. But if and when you don’t hear from me for a long time then it’ll be for a reason. Perhaps a bigger picture. Here let me share some words, which someone said to me once, 

“Whether you see me or not, soldier remember I ‘am always with you when the world gets colder.”

Kindly Bookmark and Share

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Stumble Stumble

0 comments: