Monday 12 September 2011

Dreams








“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
          -          Oscar wilde


Moonlight or Sunlight doesn’t matter, as an avid dreamer, I never see the time of the day. Sometimes the only time I feel alive is away from this dimension I know as reality. Lost between time and space, floating like a leaf in the sea of possibilities, in a world where everything is promising. Away from these oceans of “rights and wrongs”, into the river of smoke I find myself gushing towards a promising land. Breaking myself on its shore again and again till I find myself walking on it. Without the slightest yearn for looking back at the footprints, I ‘am leaving behind. 

In my experience with life till now, i've learned that the most difficult thing is to follow your own dreams. Beacuse the reality is that even to build "sand castles", one has to be able to afford to go to the "beach". Many people often ask me what is a dream? I tell them that it depends from person to person. Everyone has dreams. Even dogs have dreams. And the dream of every puppet is to be a human.

Many people often ask me this too, what does it take to make a dream come true?
And I always tell them the same thing, Everything you have!
Kindly Bookmark and Share

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Stumble Stumble

2 comments: